Comrade is a unique mask inspired by the brave and rugged men and women in the armed forces. It exudes an all-weather, all-terrain style quotient, and can be paired comfortably with any casual-wear in your wardrobe.
These are sustainable, protective cotton face masks (with PM 2.5 filter) which have the potential to prevent the entry of airborne particles.
Made with Cotton : Our masks are made with cotton which makes them comfortable to wear and breathe
One size fits all : Elastic ear straps fit to any head size and can be adjusted. Mask fabric covers the nose, mouth, cheeks, and chin completely.
Elastic ear straps :Fastens easily, allows for effortless usage.
Filter Pocket : Our face masks have an efficient filtration, however, we offer a discreet interior pocket for optional filter inserts.
PM2.5 Filter: Face mask comes with 1 unit of PM2.5 Filter
Replaceable Filter: Option to change the filter time to time
Reusable, breathable material: Offered in multiple layers of reusable, washable, soft biodegradable materials that provide protection and breathability. Premium quality of material that is soft on the skin and designed for repeated, long term use, and all day comfort.
- Colour- Multicolor
- Dimensions - 10.5cm x 15cm.
- Material - 2 Layer Soft Cotton Fabric.
- Filter - 2.5 PM
- Size - One Size Fits All
- Adjustable Ear Straps
Instruction For Use and Mask Wash Care
- Wash your hands properly before wearing and after removing the mask.
- Do Not share your used mask with anyone due to hygiene and transmitting of infection reasons.
- It is advised to Wash the mask after removing the filter after each use.
- Hand Wash the Mask with mild soap. Do not Bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not Iron. Do not Wring.
- Wash the mask before first use.
- Do not use the mask while exercising or running.
- Change the filter after every few days depending on usage.
- Mask is not suitable for medical purpose.
- Do not use the mask while exercising or any sort of physical activity .
- Individuals with a compromised respiratory system , such as asthma ,should consult a physician and must complete a medical evaluation prior to use .
The Masks sold by Rashki are not satisfactory for treating patients with COVID-19. If worn properly, our mask will block the majority of air particles and droplets that may contain germs, including viruses and bacteria, keeping them from reaching the mouth and nose. In addition, they will help reduce exposure of saliva and respiratory secretions from a person who wears the mask to others.
- Wash the mask before use
- Remove the filter before wash .
- Hand wash the mask with mild soap. Do not Bleach. Do not tumble dry
- Keep changing the filter periodically depending on usage
- 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Only manufacturing defects.
Free Shipping Across India
100% Cruelty Free
Premium Handmade by Artisans
Made in India